lørdag den 31. december 2011

Happy new year to all my freinds !

I want to say thanks for a great year 2011 - Thanks to all my friends and faithful blog readers. Thanks for all comments - both those being written directly into the blog - And the comments I get everyday. - When you come to a new year is often necessary to evaluate the old year and set new goals. - I will not bore you with the evaluation, but the new targets - - Is important to say. (The more people you tell your new goal - the harder it is to change your mind / goal)
Next year´s mantra at work should be - from reactive to proactive - more knowledge - And the development of my department.
On the private front, I return to the training track. Both to find health and to enjoy the good moments.
And on the Blog - - There will still be a mixture of small private experiences - Comments on today's news - Wonder at the world we live in - and most should be in a positive spirit. I will work to create several blog posts in English. - And so, I hope a lot of comments because it is you who reads that creates debate.
Happy New Year to all.

Ingen kommentarer: