onsdag den 16. juli 2014

Warning - Squires Peter !

I got this email in my LinkedIn mailbox. - ( Below ) -  Again one of these scam mails that only stupid people think that they can fool other people. Just the story is so great that the rays of being a lie.  Judge for yourself - it is certainly Squires Peter is a fool - especially to try through linkedIn. Here I also post a warning on the man and  his use of the name Nat West Bank.
 
And perhaps worst of all - He uses Natwest Bank as a disguise. Without taking the trouble to use their real logo

Here is his Mail:


Mr.Nils Mogensen, I would start by saying thanks for your response..How is your family doing? I hope okay. My proposal is very important to me so please I want you to take the content of this mail very seriously. All I want is an honest business transaction between us. First of all, I will start by introducing myself. My name is Squires Peter, I am a citizen of United Kingdom. I am currently working with Nat West Bank Uk. I have been working here for 17 years now, and I have a good working record with my bank.

I am also the personal accountant to Engineer Lex Mogensen a foreign contractor who has an investment account with my bank with a huge sum of money in it. My late client was a chemical consultant contractor with Royal Dutch until his death in a fatal car accident while at France on sabbatical with his entire family. The accident unfortunately took the lives of the family members comprising of himself, his wife and two kids in the summer of 2007 may their soul rest in perfect peace. He banked with us here at Nat West Bank, UK and had a very huge sum of money in his account which has still yet not been claimed by anybody as there was no living will in place when he died. The amount of money involved here is about 9,649,400 (nine million, six hundred and forty nine thousand Pounds.) in account with indefinite interest. Since the death of my client; my bank and I have made several inquiries to his embassy to locate any of his extended family members or relatives but this has proven unsuccessful. I came to know about you in my search for a person who shares the same last name as my late client.
 
 
 
I employed the services of LinkedIn search solely for this purpose as I feel it would not have been the last wishes of my late client for his whole life work to be transferred to a government (Es cheat) he had always complained of their unfavorable public monetary policies, taxes and so on while he was alive. My bank has issued me several notices to provide the next of kin or the account risk been es cheat within the next 10 official working days. The last notice for claim came to my desk last week.I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind before they are declared unserviced by my bank. I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of my late client since you share and bear the same last name. As such, the proceeds of the account can be paid to you as soon as you contact my bank and apply for the funds to be released to you as the next of kin. If we can be of one accord, I see no reason why we would not succeed. We both have to act swiftly on this matter in other to beat the deadline es cheat date. Please get back to me immediately for us to proceed.

I propose that upon successful completion of this deal, we will split the proceeds 50:50 ratio. I am after the success of this transaction with your full co-operation. All I require is your honesty and full co-operation to enable us see this cool deal go through. I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from breaching UK laws. I want to also inform you that I am a very religious person and I cannot tell a lie because of my strong believes; I would expect the same from you. I will attach my international Passport ID in my next mail for authenticity so we have equal ground to trust each other.If you are interested in my proposal I will send you more information directing you on further procedure on how we can claim the money in the account successfully. If this proposal is alright by you then kindly get back to me by only e-mail (petersquires11@hotmail.com) for confidential reasons. The content of this mail should be treated with utmost confidentiality and a quick response from you will be highly appreciated. However, if you are not interested in this proposal, please accept my apologies for sending you the message and kindly delete message, I promised that you will never hear from me. I anticipate your co-operation.

Thanks you for your time and do have a great day.

Regards,
Squires Peter

4 kommentarer:

Emelie Bylund sagde ...

Hej! Jag fick också ett sådant mail av Peter Squires, men i mitt mail var det en Lex Bylund som hade omkommit. I övrigt ett identiskt mail. Vilken skojare! /Emelie

Unknown sagde ...

Hey there!

I also got this mail last night and he even sent me a copy of his passport. The funny part is I can tell the man in the passport is a nobbler even without the fraud mail. In China there is an old saying that "you are what you look like" and he looks so much like a liar!!!

I Google the name of "squires peter" and want to share my experience with others and I saw your story. The mail you post of the fool is exactly the same with mine except for the last name. He really need to put more effort especially he wants to cheat on LinkedIn,haha~

Thanks for sharing this story and maybe I don't need to write it again.

Nice to know you and have a good day!

Qiuyue

Leaves sagde ...

I have also received this e-mail today... Bad times for the ones named Lex... Lex Luthor you're next!

Anonym sagde ...

Fick idag en förfågan om att skapa kontakt med denne man o funderade vem sjutton ör detta? Googlade o läste detta o nu blir det absolut nej. Thank you all for warning me and others for this man!