tirsdag den 6. november 2012

I love my mountain bike !

I will never be an expert in cycling MTB. I can only make me worthy to be called good exerciser in this sport. I will never be as good as the young boys I meet in the woods. - The excuse is probably my age. I do not have the same courage to just run, no matter how dangerous it looks - And I did not grow up with bikes that can run in the woods (When I was young, it was only school children and old people who ran on a bicycle .) - for a while I had even a very advanced bike - with double saddle (Strange - Because you may only be one person on a bicycle in Denmark)
But I still love to ride in the woods. Feeling nature - see a fox or a deer - smelling pine trees and wet forest. While I smell of sweat and mud all over your body. And that I also get a lot of good exercise is just an added bonus. - My new MTB - Customized, made of carbon and kelvar makes it all much more fun.

Ingen kommentarer: