tirsdag den 15. juli 2014

Valdeovejas Cheese !

After my visit to our factory in As Pontes, we drove all the way back to Madrid. (600 km) - About half way we stopped and my colleague bought two cheese from a local dairy. In fact it was so local that we could see the dairy lie just behind the store. - I got one cheese, which I took home to his wife. - It was really quality.
We opened the cheese and tasted, but we could immediately taste that we had to use real french baguettes to match this quality. So I had to just past our local bakery, and then we were ready.

FIFA World Cup (Argentina - Germany) were seen while we enjoyed the cheese - french baguettes and a small glass of red wine (Unfortunately I did not have a Spanish wine - but a wine from Argentina could also do it. Especially since one of the teams was Argentina.)  We have written down the name - I've marked the spot on a map. So the next time I will go that way - I can buy another cheese.

Ingen kommentarer: