torsdag den 24. juli 2014

Passing side - Suicide !


Americans have something with signs that we do not have in Europe. They put up signs everywhere - often to warn you or tell about some danger. 

Sometimes it's a little "overkill" - I actually think that one can be "signs blind" - if there are too many signs. However, if the sign have a twist or humor that appeals directly to one's feelings, I think that you remember the message. 

One of my colleagues have a Safety contact today, where he showed this picture. ( Passing side - Suicide) A sign to remember. At first, you might laugh at the sign, but you will immediately think of the many serious accidents happening with right turns and trucks.

I just don´t home that my colleagues was driving at the same time that he took the picture :-) 

Ingen kommentarer: