torsdag den 27. december 2012

Chinese high speed !

The high-speed rail route from Beijing to the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou was open yesterday, cutting the 2,200-km journey time by 14 hours, according to the Chinese Ministry of Railways. The entire journey time between Beijing and Guangzhou will be cut to eight hours from 22 hours. If I come to China, I will do my best to travel on this train. I have been on one of the high speed train between Qinhaungdao to Beijing. Around 400 km. We were running with the speed of 290 km/Hour. This was fast - And the new train will run even faster. With approx. 350 km/hour. - I remember, that the train betweewn QHD and Beijing had all the modern facilities. Internet - flight seat - free coffie and a very service minded employee. ( I wonder..... Some time danish people said that chinese product is crap - I sad: Look at Chinese train ! - In Denmark we have Italien train - IC4. - And that can they do ? )

Ingen kommentarer: