mandag den 31. december 2012

2013 - Go for it !


My hope for 2013 is not just a hope for myself, it is a hope for everyone. In 2013, I want us all to take a more active role in the lives that we live. To do all those things that we've always wanted to do. It is really easy to live vicariously through the Internet and social networking, but that is not what makes an interesting life. Want to write a book? Do it! Learn how to swim? Do it! Don't put things off any longer. Instead, take the time to actually plan out the things that you want to happen, and then go do them. Why put off your happiness for things that you want to do "one day"? Why not now? Why not today? Everyone always says, "This year is going to be my year." I think it's about time you took yourself seriously and took the driver's seat to your life. Go for it my freind !

Ingen kommentarer: