lørdag den 26. juni 2010

Danish Hoptimist - Rocking in USA !




One of my American colleagues Mellisa Faulk, was the first time in Denmark. There had been a major HSE meeting in Poland, and she drove with a colleague to Denmark. To see this funny little county, where the company headquarter is located. I showed her around in a Danish factory and our new Brand Center. Later she took a trip to Kolding for shopping. She had asked what would be a danish thing to take home ? - - - - I thought of the little mermaid - Perhaps a military guard house from Amalienborg - But it came to my mind. the Hoptimist. A little retro figure from the past. Typical Danish design. Inspired by, that I have a hoptimist in silver standing on the dashboard in my car. She has now send my at mail picture of her hoptimist. Standing at her desk. A little Danish culture i Little Rock. Arkansas

Ingen kommentarer: