søndag den 18. oktober 2015

Homeless in New York !

Richard Gere "When I went undercover in NY City as a homeless man, no one noticed me. I felt what it was like to be homeless. People would just past by me & look at me in disgrace. Only one lady was kind enough to give me some food. It was an experience I'll never forget. So many times we forget how blessed we are. We should not take that for granted & if we can help someone in need, we should. That's why after I was done, I walked around and gave food & $100 to every homeless person I saw. They cried and were so grateful. Be the change you wish to see in the world."

I know that this is an happening made by a person that make a point and at the same time get some publicity. And of cause this would not have been the same story if this have been me. But neverless, this is .symptomatice for our world today. We dont see the people around us and we dont realy care. We believe that we a the center of our life and have no space for others
 

Ingen kommentarer: