fredag den 19. august 2011

Invisible Design !




Everyday life is filled with car advertisements. New models - Face lift - Extra detail. Often I do not take notice of these small changes. And that´s why I never noticed the ongoing development which is within the cars. Today I was at a meeting at the Comwell Hotel in Middelfart, and there was a rally for people with old Citroën cars. And when I parked my new C3 model beside these old cars, I could clearly see a trend. The basic idea was the same but the finish and functionality is certificantly different.



Shall I come with a single negative comment. There has not been the same development on the engine side. The old cars drive around 15 km / liter fuel - Today my cars i driving around 20 km / liter - Should the development have been just as great on fuel saving, so should my cars drive around 60 km / Liter.

Ingen kommentarer: