fredag den 12. juli 2013

India - And my tree !

So I travel back to Bangalore / India. It is work, so I is not going to be a tourist. But I am happy anyway. - Especially when visiting the country outside the tourist areas. Everyday life is full of new experiences - the people are very friendly and if you act friendly, you can easily get a good chat with one of the locals. (A taxi driver - A street vendor or the guard at our factory) - I am also looking forward to the food. It can be very strong and Spice. And my stomach can become knotted - But it is an experience beyond the ordinary. I will of course look on my tree has grown. Last time I was at the factory, there was a ceremony is where I planted a tree with my name. That way I got a spiritual fixed connection to the area. - At the time, the experience was great, and since then I have also felt connected to the area - So it works. Even on a fathead Dane.
The only tourist-like is the hotel I will be staying at. Try to see this link.

Ingen kommentarer: