lørdag den 15. januar 2011

My chinese connection !

"This blog comes in two, so all can read it"
I went out to eat with my chinese connection. I met him on a bus between Beijing and Qinhangdao for a few month ago. We fell well into conversation, and I promise to contact him next time I was in China. And this was today. I have also invited his wife and child. But unfortunately they have got the flue. He chose the food - Beijing Duck with a lot of fine assessories. And we got a good talk. He is a young chinese with a lot of strength in life, but also somewhat confused by the rapid evaluation his country and every day life is going trough. He is a machine engineer with a local shipping company, He has even a small portion of shares in the company. But I can certainly see the property hunting, seen everywhere in China, has taken hold in his picture of the world. And values like: Family - freinds - childen - optimism. The enjoy of being and maybe even something religious to believe, has hard conditions. One will perhaps think that a people with such long and strong culture roots had much to build on. But I feel clearly that they have difficulty link between past and future. I may well be that the last 61 year had cut the band between past and present..... Well, we agreed to meet again next time i go to China. And when my wife go with my in April to China, we will have a big family dinner. Good evening and really worth using time on. Affecting people in a positiv manner and meet them on equal terms is always wonderfull. And I am also leaning a lot.

Ingen kommentarer: