søndag den 31. marts 2013

Back on the big stage !

On April 2, I'm back at LM Wind Power. The job called Senior Manager for Special projects. Safety Excellence & training program on a global scale. - Long and beautiful title that I will not use in my daily life. However, the job is really exciting. The processes and production methods, I know. Many of the people in the organization, I know. So it is only a new organizational structure to be learned before I'm full flying. I am very pleased to again be working worldwide. The large cultural differences and the many inputs you get to work with people who have a very different background than Danish are fantastic. Although we Danes see ourselves as very capable, then there is so much to learn from the people outside our borders. Of course on the physical plane, but especially on the more spiritual level. Basic adjustment to life may be quite different. And many of the things that we Danes take for granted, can be almost unattainable or completely gone in other countries. ( Sometime I wish that my friends / colleagues had the same experiences that I have had on my jobs abroad - Then they would be even more grateful for what they have. And immediately stop complaining about little everyday problems . for they are really small on a global scale.) - Well .... I am fortunate that the company had not erase my "old" email account, so I come back to the same mail and workplace.

And then I had to remember saying thank you to all those, who have offered me welcome back to LM Wind Power.  On mail - LinkedIn - SMS - etc. - Before I have even put my legs in the company. It warms my heart !

Ingen kommentarer: