fredag den 13. juni 2014

I am proud of my colleague !


Edin Tiric at ASV in Denmark has worked as an operator with LM Wind Power since 2006. Recently, he saw his family, friends and fellow country men in Bosnia experience the worst Balkan flooding in 120 years. Determined to support, Edin started a collection of clothes, blankets and more to help make life a little easier for the victims. The support from colleagues and others was overwhelming and Edin quickly managed to fill up a truck with clothes, blankets and other necessities.  As indicated by the pictures below, 600 left over LM Glasfiber t-shirts went to Bosnia too. 

Edin delivered the donations to Bosnia last week and handed out the necessities with a local NGO and volunteers. They went from door to door and needless to say that the support was much appreciated. Edin is a good example of extraordinary LM people who make a difference for others every day. 

Normally I do not write about my work - But here's a story I want to share. It's copy / pace from our intranet. I must say that I am proud to have Edin as a colleague.

Ingen kommentarer: