søndag den 5. juni 2016

Back in Brazil again !


This time last visit before we come face to face with a new certification of the environment and the working environment at the factory. It has been a long pull, but also made good results for daily operations. Of course I have not done it all alone. I am deeply dependent on the local forces and here I am lucky to have some arrangageret colleagues who take pride in doing things right.
 

My fantastic team in Brazil
......And I look forward also to the morning run on the beach. There is no better way to prepare a working day than to be positive charged with sunrise - beach - waves and some regular morning people I greet each day.
 
.....And to finish the day with a cup of coffee while I sit and look at a very different star sky and listening to the sea. (Life has many great moments)

Ingen kommentarer: