søndag den 21. februar 2016

Fake profile on LinkedIn !

From my posts on LinkedIn.

No matter where you go, there are people who will cheat you. Also on LinkedIn. I have again and again received mail from several people who "had a good business proposals" to me. This time I answered back: I'm not so stupid - That I might put a warning out, with his name and profile - And that he should leave LinkedIn - as it was only for serious people.
 
I immediately got a very dirty answer - And now his profile shut down.         
 
(Name: Mr. Oliver HD - Branch Manager to the Central Bank of the UEA.)
 
If you get such mails:
1. Do not answer - just delete them.
2. If you answer - keep the conversation on LinkedIn mail (Never your own mail)
3. Check - Double check - Show it to a friend before continuing.
4. Sleep on the decision - before continuing
4. And never use more money than you are willing to lose.
 
It is only your own common sense that can judge whether the offer is real or fake. There is no rule of thumb that can detect cheaters. If you are cheated, or you suspect cheating, stop the conversation - and if necessary, send a warning to all of your connections. Only together can we stop this fraud.

Ingen kommentarer: