torsdag den 20. februar 2014

We survived !

Antonio - Nils - Lorenzo
I was out scuba dive - It was not far from the coast and there was no deeper than 5-7 meters. But it was incredible that one should not present a diving certificate. I was with two colleagues from Spain, who had never tried scuba diving. We got 10 minutes of instruction - On portogisisk - And then we were ready for a "safe" trip below the surface. I am a confident swimmer and has spent a lot of time in open water - but I could see that it was an overwhelming experience to my colleagues. We survived all and had a good day. - The only challenge I had a hard time surviving - the phenomenon of "Brazil time" - Everything takes the dobelte time. Yes, one of my colleagues even believed that it was  factor of 1 to 3

Ingen kommentarer: