tirsdag den 23. december 2014

Coffee without nasty additives !

I normally drink instant coffee because it's fast - easy to make and because I am the only one who drinks coffee in our home. I came across a special Christmas version of instant coffee and was obviously curious.

I bought coffee and took it home. Before I had to taste the product, I had to read the table of contents. - Very harmless description: "Freeze-dried Arabic coffee with natural flavors (Flavors)" - They repeated the word flavors with natural and non-natural in front, could indicate that there was also unnatural flavors in the product.

There was also a more verbal description of the product - Direct from the manufacturer: "We don't add any sugar or additives NASTY" ???

Does this mean that the manufacturer claims to other coffee producers have nasty additives in their coffee ?? - - - - Or is it something that www.littles.dk done in other of their products ??

Marketing can be difficult, but when manufacturers will have to lift his product at the expense of others, so I doubt always on the product's purity.

Ingen kommentarer: